Our process is simple, safe and secure.
No Crazy Interest Rates
We buy your car, you rent it month-to-month and buy it back for the SAME price when you’re ready – Safe & Secure.
What are the costs involved in this offer?
We will never surprise you with hidden fees – our process is Safe & Secure.
Any fees will be communicated to you clearly before you sign any contracts, and the following will form part of the arrangement:
- There are no costs involved in the initial purchase transaction.
- The monthly rental amount you will pay to keep driving your car will be discussed with you before you agree to the contract.
- While you are renting the vehicle, you will be responsible for all day-to-day costs related to the use of the car, e.g. fuel, oil, tyres, e-tolls, traffic fines, etc.
- Should you fail to make payments for the items that fall under your responsibilities, e.g. traffic fines, administration fees may be levied to remedy the situation.
- If the vehicle is involved in an accident during the rental period, you will be responsible for paying the insurance and excess amounts.
- Should you fail to honour our agreement or default on your monthly payments, you will be held liable for any legal and related costs incurred in efforts to enforce the agreement.
How soon can I receive the cash?
This is a quick and simple process that starts as soon as you complete the form below. We will get back to you within 2 hours, and give you an indication of the maximum and minimum amount we can pay for your car. We’ll also let you know what the monthly rental amount will be for you to keep driving your car after we’ve purchased it from you.
You can decide at this point whether you’d like to proceed or not. If you’re happy with the amounts, we’ll need you to send us some documentation. We’ll arrange for a GPS tracking device to be fitted to the car, and in 24 to 48 hours after you’ve submitted your documentation, we’ll transfer the cash to your account.
How will I know if I am eligible for this service?
To qualify for this service, the following will be necessary:
- The vehicle must be paid off in full and registered to your personal or company name.
- We’ll need the papers for your car, your ID document, proof of residence, and proof of bank account ownership.
- The vehicle license needs to be valid and current.
- The vehicle must pass a roadworthy test.
Is this a loan?
No, we buy your car from you for an agreed upon cash amount. You rent the car on a month-to-month basis for a monthly fee, and buy your car back for the same price you sold at it when you are ready.
No Credit Checks
This is not a loan and as such is not subject to credit checks. That means that you get the cash you need without all the red tape.
How much will I pay monthly to rent the vehicle?
Our rental prices are very competitive and generally much lower than what you would pay if you were to rent a similar vehicle from a long term car rental company.
For how long can I rent the car before buying it back?
This is completely up to you. The rental contract works on a month-to-month basis, without any minimum or maximum time frames. You buy the car back when you are ready, or keep the rental agreement in place for another month as you go along.
How much will I pay to buy my car back?
When you are ready to buy your car back, you will cancel the rental agreement, and buy your vehicle back for the SAME amount as you sold it for. A R2000 admin fee will apply. No hidden costs, no catches.
Will you have to do any credit checks?
No. This is not a loan agreement, and as such credit checks and affordability assessment do not apply.
That sounds like exactly what I need – is there a catch?
Absolutely no catches or fine print here. We understand that everyone needs a little extra help sometimes, and that a loan is not always an option when you need it most.
Our process is above board, simple, safe and secure, and offers you the cash you need, without leaving you without a vehicle.